Friday, 17 May 2013

25 Facts About Me


  1. I'm scared of the dark
  2. I hate boats
  3. I can't swim that's why I have a phobia of the water
  4. I have scoliosis
  5. I love Cath Kidston
  6. I love wearing dresses
  7. I'm naturally blonde
  8. I make YouTube videos
  9. The longest relationship I've had has lasted 4 months
  10. I'd love to have a teacup terrier
  11. I love florals, vintage, shabby chic things
  12. Pizza is my favourite food I never get bored of it
  13. Once I have money I cannot stop going shopping
  14. I love shoes so much I wish I had a wardrobe for just shoes
  15. I'm waiting for an underbite surgery
  16. I love travelling
  17. I love trying different foods
  18. I wear glasses for reading
  19. I'm 5.6
  20. I still own most of the teddies I had since I was a baby
  21. I say 'I can't do that' a lot
  22. I love the shop Lush with a passion
  23. Long hot showers are bliss
  24. I love taking pictures
  25. I love weddings

No comments:

Post a Comment